03 Jun We are hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Metal Fabricator with install experience to join our team for an immediate start.
The role will predominantly be for the fabrication and install of steel, stainless and aluminium handrails and balustrades along with other job shop goods.
You must be able to finish to a high standard, have an eye for detail and be willing to work overtime when needed.
As a minimum you must:
- Be proficient in fabricating mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium using MIG and TIG processes.
- Be able to read construction drawings.
- Be able to take precise measurements.
- Be confident working supervised and unsupervised and a team player.
- Have a valid drivers licence
- Have your White Card and own hand tools.
We are a small family owned workshop, with a friendly team and are looking to expand.
If you have the above skills, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.